Monday, October 26, 2009

Comments re: Podcast and Tips on Linkedin
Date: 3/06/2009
Subject: RE: Podcast
Monica On 03/06/09 7:25 AM, Hi Susan, I'm listening to you on a podcast on a website called linked4recruiting. At the time you were at Getronics. You gave great tips. I'm using them now! If you do weekly Recruiting Podcasts, please let me know. I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. - Monica

Every recruiter should be on Linkedin.com, if you aren't using it get over your fear, learn about it, and start today!!! Some great resources are Bill Vicks Book Linkedin for dummies, and he has an e-version, and also follow those you respect in the industry. I also have a couple of blogs that you are welcome to follow with tips on Linkedin, Sourcing, Twitter, and Facebook recruiting. Susan Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment